Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

How much should I expect to pay a garage to supply and fit a new clutch on my '02 Renault Scenic Fidji? Thanks.

J

·
0 Posts
Hi,

How much should I expect to pay a garage to supply and fit a new clutch on my '02 Renault Scenic Fidji? Thanks.
Dealerships can vary but £200-300 would be a ball park figure.......

Shame your not down in Yorkshire we could fit one for you...

·
Registered
88 Posts
book times for the job are 6.8 hrs if its a petrol(1.4,1.6,2.0{do not have a time for the 1.8}) and 7.5 hours if it is a 1.9 d so you can work it out to see if you dealer is giving you a good deal
hope this help and good luck

Ev.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. It looks like a pretty expensive job! :mad:

I phoned around 4 Renault dealerships for pricing whilst awaiting a price form my local garage and here are the prices:

£770.33
£671.04
£669.50
£566.35

My Scenic is an '02 1.6 Fidji.

An unbelievable difference of £204.00 between the cheapest and most expensive...and these are all authorised Renault dealerships! I will await the cost from my local garage and see how it compares. The car has only done 49K miles so I am a bit disappointed at having to replace it now.

J

·
0 Posts
Hi,

I phoned around 4 Renault dealerships for pricing whilst awaiting a price form my local garage and here are the prices:

£770.33
£671.04
£669.50
£566.35

An unbelievable difference of £204.00 between the cheapest and most expensive...and these are all authorised Renault dealerships! I will await the cost from my local garage and see how it compares. The car has only done 49K miles so I am a bit disappointed at having to replace it now.
Hi Dagk

Do me a small favour............ give my dad a ring on the number below & get a price fitted.....

Might be worth your while bringing the car to Yorkshire if if saves you money.......

A

·
0 Posts
Hi,

£770.33
£671.04
£669.50
£566.35

MY MY!!!!!!

I SHOULD EXPECT YOUR LOCAL TO QUOTE MUCH LESS

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have been quoted £390.00 from my local garage to supply and fit the clutch. Do you think this is a fair price? A good bit less that the dealerships I guess.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts