Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am possably looking to sell my 2005 (facelift version) 1.9DCi Laguna.

My work are offering me a company car and as I only use the car for 90% of the time for work it seems silly to run a car when my company will do it for me. No more service worries or having to replace those tyres when I am skint etc :d

Anyway how much do you think I should be asking for it?

It has been re-mapped. I have installed a Pioneer DVD, Sat-Nav all in one unit. I have replaced the bog standard wheels with 18" Alloy wheels. The car is also in immaculate condition inside and out and has done 40,000 miles fully serviced and has had the cambelt changed at the 36k service?

I am hoping to get enough to pay off the finance and then have nothing hanging over me?

I will probably list it on here also for anyone interested but need a price first. Ideally I'd want to sell it for £100k but my dreams don't become reality unfortunately lol :(

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
you might find people being a little reluctent if they know its still got finance
i dont think the resale value would cover enough to pay off the finace either

regards
nigel

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I only owe £3500 on finance so it better cover it or else I'd be letting it go for a snip!

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
well you should get that easy,but i personly wouldnt touch it with finance still liable and i think that is enough to scare anybody away

regards
nigel

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll just pay off the finance outta my own pocket then and recoup it when I sell the car!

Anyway my original question if anyone cares to answer? How Much?

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
I'll just pay off the finance outta my own pocket then and recoup it when I sell the car!

Anyway my original question if anyone cares to answer? How Much?

I have posted a link to What car below click on the link fill in the details and it should give you a ball park figure, Also look at your local dealers and see what they are asking and adjust your price accordingly

Valuations

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
id say around the 7k mark,which model is it

nigel

1 - 8 of 8 Posts