Votes: 314 28.5%
  • 60+

Votes: 75 6.8%

• Total voters
721 - 739 of 739 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,480 Posts
To this day I never knew how old my grandad was..

He used to say "I'm as old as my tongue and a little older than my teeth" :eek:

·
Sexy at 70 super duper mod..
23,252 Posts
I can image. :drool: they dressed like women in those day's. Most of em look like farmhands now.
Our Shirl had a snotty nose and no knickers and lived in the dockland in Cardiff and my step mum used to take her to school and quite often she was given breakfast before she went because her family were poor ..but look what she turned into..

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
13,569 Posts
Our Shirl had a snotty nose and no knickers and lived in the dockland in Cardiff and my step mum used to take her to school and quite often she was given breakfast before she went because her family were poor ..but look what she turned into..
Aaaahhh Burley Chassis :d

·
Sexy at 70 super duper mod..
23,252 Posts
Aaaahhh Burley Chassis :d
Aye thats her alrite..was common knowledge that she didnt keep her knickers on while singing in the pubs around Cardiff while she was an up and coming performer and climbing to stardom ..so thats what they call it nowadays..

·
Artful Bodger..chief sneaky eliminator
21,980 Posts
And used that as a method of fathering as many bar-stewards as possible..saw on the net that he is greaving the loss of his wife and that he would never marry again because of it..what a hypocrite he is..:crazy:
Not Unusual!:smile2:

721 - 739 of 739 Posts