Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - This is an apparently obvious question - I have a Scenic 1.4 rte, 2000 with the original radio/tape. How do I manually tune to a specific frequency? The radio searches when I try to tune, but I want to tune manually. In particular, there is an AM station which the seek seems to have found at 570 khz and which should be at 567 khz. (is there a step-size setting as on other radios?)
The manual is rather useless- it doesn't even say the model number, I found it by looking on the web.
thanks
Russell

G

·
It's been a while, but iirc there is a button on the remote stalk on your steering wheel...I think it was the one on the bottom, but I'm sure that someone will correct me later :)

This should allow you to scroll between search, pre-selected and manual

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am trying to manually tune to an am station on 567 khz - a previous owner managed to tune it to 570 khz which does play that station. But I can't get it to find that station manually. Is there no way to specifically tune?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok - I got it. I should have read the manual more carefully - instead of saying it was useless. Pressing src gets into 'expert' mode, of the options then allows tuner auto/man - which allows 1khz steps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.