Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have a 2000 Kangoo and I can't set the clock.

There's only one buttom and it only reset the milage.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance,

Kangoo_Girl

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes, I have same issue, the button you are speaking about is just resetting the mileage no matter how much I was trying to press, hold, turn one way or another. As I remember have to do something with one of the side sticks ( excuse my language, not sure about the right word) for the lights one bust still can’t manage.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm trying to work this out on an Australian delivered 2011 Kangoo and can't for the life of me work it out.
Clock A - Buttons 1 and 2 don't exist.
Clock B - Clock is not displayed here only on panel A.
Radio setting manual says to look at system settings and then "Clock Setting" under that menu.
System settings does not have a "clock setting" option. Hours and minutes shown in Panel A keep flashing.
Why on earth is it this difficult to change the clock?

Page 1.66 of the manual

View attachment 184581

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
5,200 Posts
On some if you look at the bottom of the clock display three's a sort of raised trim with segments
the segments on some are buttons and can stick with little use I think pressing the right segment
changes the time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think that's in older models or the Euro models there's no buttons at all around the display panel >.<

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’ve figured it! For the clocks that only have the trip mileage reset button you have to:
  • Hold the trip reset button down for around 1-2 seconds and release until only the time is shown and the mileage disappears.
  • Now just use the button to set the time by pressing again to move minute by minute or hold down for faster speed

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm trying to work this out on an Australian delivered 2011 Kangoo and can't for the life of me work it out.
Clock A - Buttons 1 and 2 don't exist.
Clock B - Clock is not displayed here only on panel A.
Radio setting manual says to look at system settings and then "Clock Setting" under that menu.
System settings does not have a "clock setting" option. Hours and minutes shown in Panel A keep flashing.
Why on earth is it this difficult to change the clock?
Did you work this out? My clock is on centre panel and there is definitely no buttons! Why is it so hard?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts