Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, not much to say really, Carwise I had an astra, I was involved in a nasty motorcycle smash (december 2009) which stopped me driving a manual for about a year, so I traded it for a smart for2..... Now I'm getting better I've put the deposit down on a 1.4 diesel clio, the heavy clutch suits me and I'm excited about getting my first diesel! although the car isn't the cleanest example in the world it will be great for running me to work everyday (when I go back) I don't like the after market alloys on it so I'll probably be looking for some standard steelies at some point

I'm looking forward to getting involved in this forum,

Ta Luke

P.S. Im sorry to the guy who has tramp as a user name already but its the username I use on the other forums I frequent, (difflock, suzukiclub, yorkshiresuzuki, smartmaniacs, etc....)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks very much, Its nice to be in a busy forum it looks like there is quite a flow of people on here, which I'm sure makes for a good place to post,

As for the clio, hopefully it will be a good little reliable car, the smart car was great for me while i was incapacitated (and it was a fun car) but now its just not practicle as my wife has just given birth to our first, so we could do with the extra seating, most of the time he will go in her car but occasionally he may have to go in mine!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts