Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys; i have just came back from a short journey about 12 miles , i have a renault scenic 1.6 sport alize ( v, reg) , i was driving down the motorway when all of a sudden , the car started to make a groaning or humming that is best i can descibe sound , but as soon as i pressed the brake it stopped making this sound , any of you guys had this happen to you and whats wrong with it , is it serious , the bloke i had the car off said it needed a service , could this be the reason for this problem or could it be something to do with the A.B.S , i only normally travel short distance,s , but i dont want to wreck my driveing it like this ,,,,,,,, so any help and advice will be very appreciated,,,,,,,,,,,, thanks:help::help:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks marvin , is it still safe to drive for a while untill i can afford the repair , or is the wheel going to fall off :crazy:,,,, i no im a numpty but when it comes to motor,s i ay got a clue ,,,,,,,,, any advice very much appreciated,,,,,,,,,,,,,, once again thanks for the advice marvin,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
It "should" be Ok as long as you don't leave it too long. If you start to get any unusual vibrations have it seen to right away, or if the noise suddenly gets worse.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts