Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woohoo, I got the job, well pleased with that (means I can now consider the double din touch screen for the laguna, lol)

Anyway, got the job, pleased as punch.

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish you the best of luck, and the only advice I would offer from my 100's of interviews is.

In this particular one, I was directly honest in every single thing, what qualifications do I have.....Not a single one and I am proud of that fact (my CV is heavy with high profile jobs) and I also told him I need a little flexibility on occasion due to having kids, so I may have to be late in and depart early to accomodate family needs etc.

Be honest,

good luck, keep me posted.

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Web Manager. Basically, building and managing, maintaining updating websites for new and existing clients, including any graphics design required also training on PC usage, and looking after 2 members of Admin to ensure they work.

The person that interviewed me is also the business owner, and these are his websites

InternetBusinessSchool.com
Business Opportunity Review

They do need a little work, but he has done extremely well from a normal background

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
Web Manager. Basically, building and managing, maintaining updating websites for new and existing clients, including any graphics design required also training on PC usage, and looking after 2 members of Admin to ensure they work.

The person that interviewed me is also the business owner, and these are his websites

InternetBusinessSchool.com
Business Opportunity Review

They do need a little work, but he has done extremely well from a normal background
Very good, congratulations - i know a few web managers myself :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts