Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First thank you for this forum it is very helpfull.

I am new Espace owner. 2000 2.2 dt . I have no owner manuel so I have some questions.

Is it possible to see inside tempature instead of outside tempature on dashboard? If possible How?

What kind of oil you use (brand, kw and how many km you change it)?

What is the size of original bulps for lights (Front back stop short and long I need buy extras)?

Thank you for your answers.

(Sory for my english)

·
Premium Member
1,094 Posts
Hi, the only way I can think of showing the inside temp instead of the outside tempt is by relocating the sensor under the mirror inside. It shouldn't be difficult to do... I had to replce mine today as it was showing the wrong temperature.

Headlight bulbs on the 1997 model are H7 for headlights and H1 for high beam (I'm 90% sure!). Rear bulbs are standard double filament bulbs for tail / brake lights.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
TazzyK thank you for quick replay.

I have some onother questions;

There is a roller switch under wheel. When I move it nothing happen. What is that?

There is rpm shower under dashboard on left site. It is not show clearly only sun comes directly it is appears other ways not seems anything (Black screen but it works). Even night not seen anything. Is that originally like this or mine is problem?

When is good to change speed like between 2000- 3000 rpm or more than 3000 which one is good for fuel economy and for engine helth. Do you have any diagram for all the speeds? For example 1 is 1 to 20km 2is 20 to 40 km 3 is ... Is that good 3rd speed with 60 km/h etc.

Is there any airco filter any where. Old owner someked alot and I can not stop smoke smeling. How and where can I reach to airco for change filters. And I didnt see any where ash plate on this car. is there any one may some where which I can not find?

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
if you need an owners manual try looking on ebay you can usualy pick one up on there fairly cheap

·
Registered
45 Posts
hi ya zottegem, the roller is for changing radio stations or cd tracks if you have one when you have radio stations stored in the memory you can flick through them to find your best stations and if it has a cd player fitted it will find your diff/tracks for you your rev counter is faulty ie maybe bulbs you can see mine in bright sun light

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
racer thank you for your answer but I was asking for roller which under wheel up down settings tool not connect to radio remote one. Grey color one.

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hi thats for when you have your lights on at night and that controls the brightness of your dash lights as not to dazzle your vision i hope this helps all the best Donald.

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Thank you Donald I think mine is doesnt work because nothing happen when I try.
Hi its very hard to see in the daylight if its working best to try in the evening and if still no joy it will be fused and mark in the fuse box area i hope this help all the best Donald.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks again I will try evening.

I asked before what do you think about rpm shower which left site of under dash, very hard to see it evening and duiring day light. Is that originally like that or something like same problem?

Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hi sorry zottegem i do not have a rev counter i had to fit a after market one there was not one on my 2.0 16v 2002:crazy: but iam sure someone will help soon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts