Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i have just had a Fry's cream and Dark Bounty but getting to the point some are just not the same nowadays are they.

I would love to have a Fry's Five center but for the life of me i cant find one anywhere probely don't make them anymore its probely bad for the environment:d

TOP 5 SWEETS

1).Coffee Creams buy the 1/4

2).capacheno creams from Thornton's

3).Milky Way

4) Fry's Cream

5).Ripple

Does anyone else like chocolate:)

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Jeez sweets in all forms shapes,sizes,flavours bring them on I will eat the lot.

Chocolate eat it till I am just full then regret each piece I have eaten.

My one real vice is sweets, Love all the old rubbish stuff mmmm

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jeez sweets in all forms shapes,sizes,flavours bring them on I will eat the lot.

Chocolate eat it till I am just full then regret each piece I have eaten.

My one real vice is sweets, Love all the old rubbish stuff mmmm

Regards

Ottoman
iam the same but it does not stop me going back for MORE bring them on

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
I'm not a massive sweet eater.:)

I prefer a bag of cashew nuts,brazil nuts or monkey nuts(natural,not roasted).I am crazy about nuts,which is something I don't admit to in public!.I also eat a lot of crisps......

I do enjoy the odd Star Bar,but apart from that I'm more of a savoury rather than a sweet kinda person.:).

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I'm not a massive sweet eater.:)

I prefer a bag of cashew nuts,brazil nuts or monkey nuts(natural,not roasted).I am crazy about nuts,which is something I don't admit to in public!.I also eat a lot of crisps......

I do enjoy the odd Star Bar,but apart from that I'm more of a savoury rather than a sweet kinda person.:).
Hi lag i thought you were one to watch out for:d your right theres not many men out there that would be glad of and hand full of nuts:d :rofl: crisps yes but no to nuts

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
Do they still make Yorkie bars?

S

·
0 Posts
Sweeties for me all the way. OG had some Skittles yesterday! Not had 'em for ages. I also love:

Wine Gums
Sports Mixture
Midget Gems
Gourmet Jelly Beans
etc. etc.

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
when on the road i've always got sweets or chocolate of some discription,i used to load at terry's chocolates at cardiff,when you signed for the load they used to give you a drivers bag,a small selection,to deter the driver from raiding the load.

1 - 20 of 143 Posts