·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4D24C983-D660-4565-835B-B99AB3140FD4.jpeg
BD7BAE31-9088-4C01-B2B5-8AA8BD763EE4.jpeg
Hi

I just bought a Renault magane knight edition 2013

unfortunately the “knight” logo on the rear is damaged and was looking for a new one but can not find one anywhere can anyone point me in the right direction?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Just had a quick look on ebay and theres nothing.

I’m looking for a ‘Gt-Line’ rear badge for mine and theres none out there either.
Renault want about £45 for it lol..

I feel like the Knight editions are also fairly uncommon so it could be a case of having to go to a Renault dealer.

Maybe shoot Renault Parts Direct a message on their website, see if they can order one and ask what the price is.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

I’m looking for a ‘Gt-Line’ rear badge for mine and theres none out there either.

I feel like the Knight editions are also fairly uncommon so it could be a case of having to go to a Renault dealer.

Maybe shoot Renault Parts Direct a message on their website, see if they can order one and ask what the price is.
hi thanks for the message, yeah I look on eBay and couldn’t find nothing will have to call Renault.
Also when I was looking I saw loads of GTline ones. Just type “Renault gtline badge” in eBay and it will come up

·
Registered
130 Posts

Go here for GT Line they are around a tenner & superb quality! Save yourself £25 over what Renault want!
Red Black Red Metal GT Line Badge Emblem for Renault Clio Megane Twingo Captur | eBay
GT Line Black Metal Badge Sticker Emblem for Renault Captur Kadjar Clio Mégane | eBay
Black/Red/Black Metal GT Line Badge Emblem for Renault Clio Megane Twingo Captur | eBay
GT Line Silver Metal Chrome Badge Sticker Emblem for Renault Captur Kadjar Clio | eBay
Silver Black Metal GT Line Badge Emblem Sticker for Renault Clio Kadjar Zoe Wind | eBay
GT Matte Red Front Grille Badge Kit Emblem for Renault Clio Megane Kadjar Zoe | eBay
Silver Chrome GT G.T Badge Emblem for Renault Clio Megane Kadjar Captur Zoe Wind | eBay
Red Black Metal GT Front Grille Badge Emblem for Renault Clio Megane Captur Zoe | eBay
Blue Silver Metal GT Front Grille Badge Emblem for Renault Clio Megane Captur Zo | eBay
Silver Chrome Matt Metal/Red GT Line Badge Emblem for Renault Kadjar Koleos Zoe | eBay
Silver Chrome & Matte Metal GT Line Badge Emblem for Renault Clio Megane Twingo | eBay
All Silver Chrome Metal GT Line Badge Emblem for Renault Clio Megane Twingo Wind | eBay

·
Registered
130 Posts
hi thanks for the message, yeah I look on eBay and couldn’t find nothing will have to call Renault.
Also when I was looking I saw loads of GTline ones. Just type “Renault gtline badge” in eBay and it will come up
You will need to go directly to a main Renault dealer so that means £45-60 ish + P&P! Certain parts you can only get from them direct (the badge will probably need to be specially ordered from France as well I doubt anyone in the UK will have it instock).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You will need to go directly to a main Renault dealer so that means £45-60 ish + P&P! Certain parts you can only get from them direct (the badge will probably need to be specially ordered from France as well I doubt anyone in the UK will have it instock).
Thank you bro, I haven’t received the car yet anyways it’s being delivered on Wednesday but I’ve very excited my first ever megane hope its nice lol

·
Registered
130 Posts
Thank you bro, I haven’t received the car yet anyways it’s being delivered on Wednesday but I’ve very excited my first ever megane hope its nice lol
Sure it will be great man they are so good to drive ;) Megane mk3 + 4 are easily the most under priced cars they are 3-4 times cheaper than the equivalent bland german or japanese equivalent but drive so well they are great bargains!!!

Here is mine!! Megane TCE 180 Coupe 2010 | Independent Renault Forums

·
Registered
78 Posts
Sure it will be great man they are so good to drive ;) Megane mk3 + 4 are easily the most under priced cars they are 3-4 times cheaper than the equivalent bland german or japanese equivalent but drive so well they are great bargains!!!

Here is mine!! Megane TCE 180 Coupe 2010 | Independent Renault Forums
Yeah I’ve found they come with toys that the equivalents do not as standard.

Not a bad mileage for it’s age on it either man.

Watch the shocks though, both my Megane 3’s have started leaking from the front shocks around 45k.. dunno if I’m just unlucky or if its a thing or not. The roads round here are awful mind.

Theyre great though, made a good choice going for the 3 door with the nicer rear end :) the visibility out the back isnt so good, its like a pill box, but it looks damn sexy so who cares right?

Between me, renault-megane-mk3-2010 and yourself, we’ll have a coupe club in no time!

·
Registered
130 Posts
This is essential for rear view issues ;) You just clip over the existing interior mirror & gain about 30% extra rear & three quarter visabillity!
Buy HEYNER Panorama Pro INTERIOR MIRROR Item No.: 514000, EAN 4028224514000 online (euspares.co.uk)

One of the few downsides to the 3d Coupe Megane's is the rear view its pretty tricky especially joining fast roads to your immediate right over your shoulder quite easy to miss fast moving traffic that does not want to let you join the road :eek:

This device as well might help it sits inside your wing mirror:
Universal Adjustable Car RV Blind Spot Mirror Glass Exterior Rear Side View x2 | eBay

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
good grief! At £45 I'd put the money towards a 3d printer and make my own..
It might not work out but think of the fun you'd have...

·
Registered
78 Posts
good grief! At £45 I'd put the money towards a 3d printer and make my own..
It might not work out but think of the fun you'd have...
Mad innit.
I’ve been after a Gt-Line badge. The Mk3 Gt220 facelift have a GT badge on the front bumper, and I’d like to replicate that.

When I asked Renault, they said its the same Gt-line badge as on the rear of my car, but they only use the Gt part… which isnt sold separately..

Badges on ebay but theyre not the same which is annoying!

£45 for a couple bits of plastic. Wheel pressure sensors though, £35 including Vat. Eh? Makes no sense!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts