Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cannot believe my brother just turned up with his mate in one of these bad boys. His mate only passed his test 9 weeks ago and, can you believe it, his dad actually lets him drive it:crazy: ;

We went for a quick spin arround the block, which took all of about 2 nano seconds:crazy: and I gotta say my V6 has nothing on this beautiful piece of German engineering, not that I thought it would have you understand, I mean mine is 9 years old now and made by the French;)

It was the 3.5 Litre V6 version and was as smooth as the proverbial babies butt:d . The brakes were just as smooth and stopped the car, quite literally, on a sixpence. I do believe, however, that I now need to retrace my steps along the road to retrieve my internal organs which were left behind after acceleration:rofl: .

There, that's a review for you, albeit a very short one but it's not very often (actually never) I get to go in such a high class motor:cool: and I thought I'd share my very short experience with you:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hi scatz nice mota i had a 1997 C180 Merc before my Espace and i was going to buy another but 2002 C225 Sport and i have to say they are completely solid compaired to to Renault and i have had a drive in the new c class and even this is some drive compaired to Renault without a doubt,but that car you were in today is miles in front of what i have just talked about think lottery:dthink lottery:d

·
Premium Member
4,192 Posts
Personally I'd stick with my Avantime - I was talking to a friend last night and he asked what I would replace it with - Citroen C6? But no - lovelly car but not quite...:)

Lovelly Merc - but an aston martin would win every time!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts