Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
40,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a Fun site while it lasted

Hopefully be able to say the same on the 27th..

Anyone thinking the same.

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
24,746 Posts

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
6,566 Posts
seen this many times :grin2: its 50/50 but my bet is on balls up and members not being able to get on the site pass words come to mind . then theres what happened to x , admin we dont think you need that any more :laugh: but lets wait and see but nice knowing you all :smile2:

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
24,746 Posts
If Heather cant get it then I wont either she is my life line when things go t1ts up for many of us..now is the time to grab a mobile number and if not then join face book to stay in touch like I have with Our kid ..problem is the g1t dont often log in and I end up talking to his other half instead >:)

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum, I let the Dogs out
7,702 Posts
well for one week more we will be here, then we will be in the rther somewhere without a home to call out own

then End of an Era, the Start of an Error

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
9,432 Posts
"This is just the first stage of the new platform and we look forward to hearing your feedback as we make regular and timely improvements."

Another bumpy road ahead :nerd:

·
Premium Member
Captur 2017 1.5DCi EDC
3,842 Posts
Turn the Ad Blocker Up to ELEVEN :grin2:

The odd thing is (I'll be serious for a moment) that internet advertising is dubious at best. It is corrupt (pay per click), often mistargeted, and expensive. I work with a lot of internet users/markets/developers and none can really say that ads are worth their money. Most honest people (like me most of the time) don't even look at them, or at best block them. Competitors click them to rack up charges, websites load them onto the unsuspecting public to hike up their exposure, but who actually sees an online ad and says - that is what I really need.

·
40,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, how will I know I need a tummy tuck, or my digestive system needs a certain Miracle Cure Pill.
Or that super duper Bit Coin company wont make me richer beyond my wildest dream..

There are just too many adverts, if only a few we would not need an Adblocker..
But the laughable part is, these adverts are tailored to what we want..

( Anyone want to buy 40 pairs of flip flops.. Pink )

·
Super Moderator Technical Supremo Platinum Member
24,018 Posts
IF adverts don't work, how come there seems to be plenty of people coining it from YouTube, Twitface and other antisocial media sites?
FFS, I read the other day that the likes of the Kardiograms can make a million dollars from a single Instagram post :surprise:

·
40,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Understand what you are saying, we are on about the sites that we log into..

You are not going to log into a ( not buying ) Forum to buy something off Amaz*n or Halfrauds...

This then means we have to use an Adblocker, Can understand if you have not logged in, on any site they need the adverts to show. but once logged in, end of adverts..

Or am I making this sound to much like using common sense,

·
Premium Member
Captur 2017 1.5DCi EDC
3,842 Posts
IF adverts don't work, how come there seems to be plenty of people coining it from YouTube, Twitface and other antisocial media sites?
FFS, I read the other day that the likes of the Kardiograms can make a million dollars from a single Instagram post :surprise:
You are right. I wasn't referring to Twitter and Instagram "influencers". That's just the dumb leading the dumber. I was referring to people who actually think.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts