Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Have been having problems with my megane RT 1.4.

Firstly the petrol gague was dropping to empty and petrol light was coming on even though there was petrol in the car. It wouldn't start one morning last week, had it towed and it finally started. Then it seemed okay.

So Saturday, left indicator light stays on on dash and is coming on on it's own - sometimes when I indicate other times not. The left side indicator lights stay on (not flashing) just permanently on and if I put the left indicator on they don't flash. Eventually though it seemed to go off.

Then they came back on - and wouldn't go out, disconnected battery, left it, drove around etc etc. Fianlly (a few hours later they went off) - also noticed that rear right indicator bulb wasn't working.

Following morning - all lights working normally, including rear right indicator light!!! Had bought some bulbs and changed it anyways. The plug to the bulb set seemed in good order.

Car was fine this morning, drove home and petrol light on and off and left hand side indicator lights staying on! Rear right indicator is working normally.

Any advice on what to do - have disconnected battery for now as worried that it will run down, being driven slightly demented!

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update...
Sprayed contact cleaner on rear cluster plugs and has made no difference :-(
Any ideas anyone? Am getting desperate.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts