Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am new to this forum and am in desperate need of help. I have been having a problem running a power cable from my amp through to the car battery. I have searched on both this forum and a few others but can not find any information whatsoever! I am looking for some way to get the cable through the front of the car without drilling. I can not for the life of me find the gromit that many are speaking about nor the passage through the passenger side front wheel arch. I have installed the amp previously directly to the back of the car stereo and ran it like that for a few months but the cable is not thick enough and I am not getting the desired power out of it to power 2 10'' subs. Would somebody please lead me in the right direction and explain more or less where to find an exit point at the front of, either the driver or passenger side where I can run the proper positive cable from the amp directly to the battery! I would appreciate it greatly!

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's by the passenger. Side under carpet an then comes out behind water bottle by battery where are u in london
Thanks a lot mate, I am currently in Sweden and the car is a left hand drive. So the gromit might then be on the drivers side behind the water tank for the windscreen wipers, on the side of the battery? This has been a problem now for a few weeks now and my nuts are itching to get to the bottom of this! Your help is much appreciated bro

1 - 5 of 5 Posts