Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bought a the car from a trader who replaced the panel but with the wrong one

apparently he scrapped the old panel so i havent got the original part number to refer to

is there any way i can identify a replacement ie from car registration or any other way

any help would be appreciated

Premium Member
Scenic mk1ph2, RX4, ID35s11
5,254 Posts
here are about 3 different ones about i think
what model/year have you got.
post a pic of what is currently fitted.
when they replaced it they should have been supplied the corrct part by the reno dealership
  • Like
Reactions: myloe
1 - 2 of 2 Posts