Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
my girlfriend has a 51 1.5 dci she is after as tittle would this be a straight swap and away you go
??????????????????? or is it just me?

·
Premium Member
43,291 Posts
Tittle - Ah yes it means the slightest amount - not sure where though:)

"Intermitted" - gee whizz that sounds painful - the very thought is bringing tears to my eyes.

Maybe he/she is referring to the wiper control arm

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi folks so sorry about wording (lmao at the moment) yeah she got a clio 1.5 dci 51 plate and is after intermitted wiper stalk with trip button would this be a straight swap for the standard item thanks
sorry agian

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Yeah, if you can hold of one I can't see any problems with a straight swap if this is what is causing the problem - maybe a relay instead, though.

Sorry if my previous reply appeared rude; you're initial post was quite amusing, though:d

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hi guys sorry i must read before i post lol wipers are ok she wants to upgrade std stalk to a one with intermited speeds control and trip button, abou27 no efence taken mate i would of done the same im used to the ffoc oc site lmao

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was thinking of doing the same, mine is std three speed wipers intermittent, standard and fast. I have seen them on fleabay with 5 or 6 speeds. Is it a straight swap or is there some electronic magic going on somewhere else that controls the wipers?

·
Premium Member
43,291 Posts
There would need to be some sort off control system which would vary the timing and power supply thats assuming the wiper motor would respond.
It may not work on some models though as the wipers are controlled via an UCH and you wouldn't want to fry that component:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts