Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,wonder if i can tap into ur wealth of knowledge,a couple of questions.
1-is this my car,i ordered some window deflectors of fleabay and using this on,as my car,closest i could get when i search my reg online as to the model and so on,well the deflecters that came where the wrong shape completly,sent back ad got my money back.
im adding a couple of pics of my car and a pic of what i have selected as my car on flea bay,im i right or wrong and if wrong can someone tell me wich one i should select,cheers.
2-will these fit my car,they seem very thick to be going in to where the window closes if u know what i mean,havent tried it yet,got images of putting them on,closing the window and it breaks the window,hoping it has a sensor and if there wrong then the window will refuse to go up,pics of what ive ordered and one of,where it says,check to see if it fits my vechile to what i orders.

thanks for all ur help

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Then you may well find that they will interfere with the closing of the mirrors.. I can't fit them to my car for that very reason..
so u saying,the model with the folding mirrors,no one makes window deflecters for them or there not compatable with them

·
Super mod..
28,318 Posts
so u saying,the model with the folding mirrors,no one makes window deflecters for them or there not compatable with them
What I actually said is they may well fit but not close because of the wind deflector.. you need another owner to confirm this but I am just warning you that this is how it may be.. my advise to you is to find a dedicated Clio forum and ask there .. they will have the answer because someone will have probably done this..

·
Registered
78 Posts
just my 2 cents.

On my Megane 3’s I tried 2 sets of Team Heko deflectors and they were shite. One set didnt fit one side at all, the other fitted but the clips constantly came loose and they kept popping out, so useless.

Climair are double the price, but they’re the original gangstas of deflectors and so fit perfect, no clips and they dont pop out at all.

But yeah I’d check the wing mirror clearance first.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts