Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It said "My mottah" no mention what make.

Ref: my posts about ECUs and OBD. No need with this Car. Engine management is a bag of spanners and a big hammer.

Don Kennedy ( Plymouth. Devon ).

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No rust ????.

What about Chassis Front, Side and rear Diagonal Outrigers. Front lower radiator plate. Chassis seat belt mounts. Rear axle mounts and spring mounts etc.

Although once these areas sorted and looked after a lot better than a "normal" Car.

But the Clio belonging to "Her Indoors" has plastic front wings so maybe Renault is spelt wrong, maybe it should be spelt Reliant ???.

Don Kennedy

·
Premium Member
1,224 Posts
well if we're gunna be like that,;) this is my everyday "mottah", or at least one of 'em:d then theres the b6, b10, b10tl versions too oh and palatines, not to mention mini buse's known in the trade as bread vans, almost forgot the b7tls, used to drive the old dennis dominators too 'til they went out of service

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,109 Posts
Shouldn't there be another 2 buses directly behind yours? That's how its always been when I've been waiting for one!

Paul:d

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
well if we're gunna be like that,;) this is my everyday "mottah", or at least one of 'em:d then theres the b6, b10, b10tl versions too oh and palatines, not to mention mini buse's known in the trade as bread vans, almost forgot the b7tls, used to drive the old dennis dominators too 'til they went out of service
Very good Smutty.

First bus founded in Aberdeen I believe .

·
Premium Member
1,224 Posts
Shouldn't there be another 2 buses directly behind yours? That's how its always been when I've been waiting for one!

Paul:d
can't really see it in that shot but mine IS the third bus ;) :d

S

·
0 Posts
Lovely Scimitar Don!

Nice to see someone else with a Brit car on the forum! ;)

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

All the best cars are made in Blitain.:rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts