Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Let's be carefull out there
19,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The OH went to take her grandfather shopping this morning. So she is running low on petrol but all the cash machines are empty, runs out in site of the petrol station, pulls to side of road and puts on hazards and calls me.

Then a stream of idiots start to abuse her for the "silly place to stop love" She had the bonnet open yet still no offers of help, just abuse. Is this a London thing, what is it with people?

By the time I get there she has got the can out topped up and got to the car park. I'm on my bike and come belting down into a bend at about 20mph when some old git looks straight at me and jumps the lights. I had to break so hard whilst at about 45 degrees that the back wheel lifted up and I nearly highsided into him. He then had the cheek to beep at me and hurl a string of abuse. I wont repeat my comments or actions but I'm sure the sight of me swinging my bike at his car made him think although probably not in the right way. I admit I lost it for a minute but thats probably because I know what would have happened if I had not manged to control the bike ....

fun and games, I think I need a holiday.

S

·
0 Posts
It's not a London think. The country is full of ignorant, selfish ba$tards

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
the trouble with bikes......

O

·
0 Posts
Yep, Selwonk (for once) is right - no one give's a **** about other people anymore.

It's a shame that people wouldn't even help a women in distress!

I once ran out of petrol in a curtosey car, the garage hadn;t even left enough in to get to a petrol station so I stuck it in first gear and drove it the rest of the way to the station on the starter motor - always a handy one to remember in an emergency :d

Glad you're OK Chris - now chill and enjoy the weekend!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts