Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The OH came home from town a few hours ago and tells me that she'd lost the belcher chain I'd bought her for her birthday a few years ago. I went ravin' mad coz it cost me 250 'nika.

Anyway, whilst I was sorting out a crime number and then ringing the insurance company she comes down the stairs yelling her head off and crying. I asked her "WTF now?", you know what she tells me.....................

scatz is gonna be a Daddy for the third time:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d

Needless to say, I aint too fussed 'bout the chain anymore;)

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Hey congrats to you both :d

When she fell pregnant with our third, my missus met me at the front door with a beer and told me she had some news .......... "You better sit down for this" she said.
I thought someone had died till she told me the news. I have to admit I was in shock for about a month, but shortie is almost 3 now and we wouldn't have missed her for the world.

Reactions: scatz

·
Random Visitor
2,610 Posts
you got 2 girls? feel sorry for ya when they make it to the teens, im told they are the worse, anyway heres hoping for a fellow petrol head to come

·
Premium Member
1,708 Posts
Congrats Scatz :d

We're only days away from the birth of our second daughter......... Just wish she'd hurry up, really need the time off work ;) :rofl:

:beer: :beer:

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
congrats scatz
when our third was born 18mnths ago iwas $hiting myself tbh,but it aint really that bad. i got boy girl boy.

@matt dci
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
any day now.hope all goes well for you both

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
GREAT NEWS CONGRATULATIONS:) You will have to sell the the V6 Lag and buy a V6 Espace for that big family:d :d

I wondered why you needed that tester lol lol

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Congratulation Scatz!:)

:beer:

You'll be looking for a V6 Espace soon,then?.:d

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
just read your post Scatz, congrats, other things pale into insignificance dont they

Reactions: scatz

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
GREAT NEWS CONGRATULATIONS:) You will have to sell the the V6 Lag and buy a V6 Espace for that big family:d :d

I wondered why you needed that tester lol lol
Sell my V6, are you 'avin a laugh boyo' - there's a boot big enough for all three, and the missus:rofl:

Trust me, the tester wont be coming back messy:crazy:

PS: Donald, Lag and Asterix - I'll give you some rep points in this post tomorrow, apparently I've dished out too many today already:rolleyes: . I gotta spread the joy somehow;)

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Sell my V6, are you 'avin a laugh boyo' - there's a boot big enough for all three, and the missus:rofl:

Trust me, the tester wont be coming back messy:crazy:

PS: Donald, Lag and Asterix - I'll give you some rep points in this post tomorrow, apparently I've dished out too many today already:rolleyes: . I gotta spread the joy somehow;)
Just feel free to give me all the points:d :d

1 - 20 of 42 Posts