Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

The reversing aid on my Laguna Tourer has stopped bleeping when engaging reverse. It used to bleep once when selecting reverse but now there is nothing. According to the hand book if it has registered a fault it should bleep for five seconds but it doesn't even do that, as you can appreciate I dont need any parking aids, but my wife....well thats another matter!!!! Ha Ha has anyone else had a similar problem???? I would appreciate your comments.... Many thanks Westytwo!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hi the wife does lol,iam unsure but does it have a fuse? i would of thought so,so if it does i would start there i hope this helps all the best Donald

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Donald,

Thanks for your reply did think of the fuse but according to the handbook the fuse also covers the reversing lights and the climate control, both of which are stil working!!!! Back to the drawing board........Renaults dont ya just luv em..

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
hi. was these factory fitted or fitted before the handover? usually these faulting leads to having a new set as they components dont come seperate. only as a kit

1 - 4 of 4 Posts