Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi could you please help the last few days i have had a green coloured box at the top off all windows saying fraud protection on but it is not there any more can anyone help as i do not now where it is i do not think i have done anything but knowing me i will have,i looked in my protection center but cant see anything???

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
hi Donald you may have just switched the display off if you click on tools on top right of your screen and go down to toolbars u will see " show norton toolbar" click on this and it will reappear hope this helps

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks sb thats great iam a bit slow when it come to PC's so all help goes along way,as my daughter Emily tells me your chappit dad with the pc:( ;)

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm looking for a new firewall myself, so will update you when i find a decent one.

For malware/adware/spyware i use a few different ones (they don't generally conflict with one another)

Ad-Aware 2007 Free - Lavasoft

The home of Spybot-S&D!

I also use a few more, but as i'm not at home i can't give you the names of them all.
Hi super thanks i will have a wee look around them and see whats what, i have to turn my pop blocker off all the time is this normal?iam a member of the Robbie Williams web site and thats the worst !! it evenblocks his video clips:steam: really annoying

1 - 20 of 25 Posts