4 67 D Coulthard Red Bull
5 67 G Fisichella Renault
6 67 F Massa Ferrari
7 67 R Kubica BMW Sauber
8 67 V Liuzzi Toro Rosso

·
Premium Member
14,136 Posts
Hi moi agreat race and in rough conditions too,just waiting for the Chinese next week if he beats Alonso he's got the championship in the bag.

·
Premium Member
16,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi moi agreat race and in rough conditions too,just waiting for the Chinese next week if he beats Alonso he's got the championship in the bag.
Sorry Ex but I am one of those people who just does not like Hamilton, dont know why, is just something about him

·
Premium Member
14,136 Posts
He sure has Chris ,and i just hope he can pull it off next weekend in CHINA to give us a British Grand Prix WINNER at LAST.

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
I find him quite arrogant.:eek:

Good luck to him though,as long as Alonso wins sod all,I'm reasonably happy!:d

·
Premium Member
14,136 Posts
Yes i agree it's probably part due to all the excitment and all that cash he's earning now.!!!!I should have liked to see him race against SHUMACHER.

·
Administrator
21,725 Posts
Being an F1 nut, I really wanted to watch the japanese grand prix, set the video and thought great. Went to watch it later and realised I'd forgot to put the video in ! DOH - ROFL.

Wish I'd got up at 4:30am now !

:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
Being an F1 nut, I really wanted to watch the japanese grand prix, set the video and thought great. Went to watch it later and realised I'd forgot to put the video in ! DOH - ROFL.

Wish I'd got up at 4:30am now !

:rolleyes:
That's gutting. Like the time i failed to hear my alarm go off and missed half a race.

The replay later on was all over the place wasn't it. Rubbish editing :crazy:

·
Administrator
21,725 Posts
Yeah I dont watch the replays - there exactly that rubbish (editing that is). I prefer to watch the whole race, not so bothered about the build up to it (apart from the qualifying).

Defo gonna make sure I watch the chinese grand prix. Gonna double check the video or get up early !

I do feel that F1 has lost some of its appeal these days though (not as many crashes :devil: ) but I suppose thats not a bad thing.

·
Premium Member
14,136 Posts
It will be a cracker of a race on Sunday,i get up to watch it as i did on Sunday.Can't stand hearing the result,you allways seem to try to avoid listening for it,and then someone tells you before you watch it.One of the best bits on sunday( apart from Hamilton winning) was the interveiw after with Mark Webber he said a naughty word over the air and they couldn't beep it out ,all itv could do was keep saying sorry ha ha.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts