Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just joined today because the toxic fume monitoring light has come on in my 2002 Scenic. I've already got the answers I need from the knowledge database - excellent resourse! I've only had the car a couple of months so do you think this fault will be covered under the dealers warranty?

I hope it's not a sign of things to come!!!

Rob

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Hello & Welcome to the Forums Rob.

I would say yes but it depends on the warranty you received and what caused the light to show, but I would talk with the issuing dealer anyway.

Regards

ottoman

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Called our breakdown service out. They said its a coil or coils so should be covered under the warranty. They are going to take the car to the dealers tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Called our breakdown service out. They said its a coil or coils so should be covered under the warranty. They are going to take the car to the dealers tomorrow.

Hi Bobhoe,

Keep us informed of how you get on.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I all,

I have to say that Direct Line Rescue were brilliant. They picked up the car from my wifes workplace yesterday. He had a look under the bonnet & said it was a knackered coil. Today they took it back to the dealer and within an hour we had a phone call to say the car was fixed - under warranty, so that was nice. :)

Thanks for your help.

Rob.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts