Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
9,395 Posts
Hello Eddie :smile2: Thought you had disappeared into Bongo land :grin2: How are you getting on with it?
I've been keeping the Campervan section seat warm but everyone has gone underground too :frown2: Been a couple of newbies join since you was last on but only with engine swap questions .... nothing else of note :frown2:.

·
Premium Member
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We certainly do.. How are things
Still got the Camper..
Great I'm retired now, the Bongo's still an 8 seater people carrier but I'm working on the conversation bought a thing they're all using from IKEA it's a storage unit which you buy plastic buckets in. I also rotated the middle row of ßeats that didn't work out some Bongo's have the rear row of seats on a sliding track others are fixed, mines the latter some fine with the adjustable ones where as with the fixed like mine it leave a gap of about 15cm which would prove uncomfortable. But a ho I'll get there eventually.

·
Premium Member
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello Eddie :smile2: Thought you had disappeared into Bongo land :grin2: How are you getting on with it?
I've been keeping the Campervan section seat warm but everyone has gone underground too :frown2: Been a couple of newbies join since you was last on but only with engine swap questions .... nothing else of note :frown2:.
I keep getting and forgetting my new passwords. This time I copied and pasted it and ticked the remain logged in box. Seeing I'm back here today looks like it's worked. Didn't disappear entirely into Bongo Bongo land but been spending a lot of time there. The trafic and the T25 were straight forward to get to grips with but the Bongo that's a different beast altogether. Since I retired we've been doing a lot of traveling, traveling with TUI not the Bongo back off to gran canaria for our wedding anniversary but after that it's getting down to campervaning I'm looking at trying to do the NC500 hence the need for the diesel air cab heater.

Hello to all the new members. Thanks for keeping the seat warm and the group alive RW.

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
39,868 Posts
Good Thanks...

Whats a Bongo, ( sure I have asked you this before )

Just looked,. A Mazda.. ( Are you Mad )
Good job you have retired then,,

More clues.. what make of Engine, size

·
Premium Member
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good Thanks...

Whats a Bongo, ( sure I have asked you this before )

Just looked,. A Mazda.. ( Are you Mad )
Good job you have retired then,,

More clues.. what make of Engine, size
Sorry I can't recall reading that yeh it's a Mazda bongo 4x4 which will come in handy on Cumbrian campsites the 2.5 diesel engine will be useful climbing Cumbrian bump's

·
Super Moderator
13,637 Posts
Glad to see you back Eddie! :grin2:
It's great to be back Heather and this time I've ticked the box "stay logged in" so hopefully I won't have to keep pestering people for password reminders.
Should we force a p155word reset just for sh1ts & giggles >:)
Not Really, Wouldn't wish that on anyone :grin2:
Well one or two 0:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts