Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I need the plug that fits into the ABS Module on the ABS Pump (SEE PHOTOS)
I've searched for hours through various breakers sites, ebay etc but with no look so hoping someone can point me in the right direction with this

PLEASE NOTE;
I NEED THE PLUG ATTACHED TO APPROX 30 CENTIMETRES OF THE WIRING HARNESS SO THAT IT CAN BE SOLDERED TO MY HARNESS

MY VEHICLE 2005 RENAULT KANGOO 1.5Dci Authentique
thanks in advance

Attachments

·
Registered
576 Posts
Why would anybody sell this as a new part?
What's wrong with the same plug found at a scrap yard?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply,I'm not looking for a new one I'm looking for second hand I've contacted numerous car breakers with no luck so far as very few actually strip out all the wiring looms and put them on their shelf for sale so just putting it out there on the off chance that someone is breaking one or knows someone who is.

·
Registered
576 Posts
My local scrap owner would just say: get inside and find what you need.
Nobody takes that off the car to put it on the shelf. They would all be cramped with parts that would not sell for years.

But OK, I understand now that you are looking for help from members here, somebody might know location of such car. But I can't believe that kangoo is hard to find on a scrap yard.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To be honest all the scrapyards I've visited don't allow any member of the public to remove parts themselves due to the crazy health and safety world we live in. I've tried at least a dozen scrap yards up to now. I even contacted someone on face book who was breaking a Kangoo van for spares (Mine is MPV) but many of the parts are the same. I sent him photos of mine and he said yes Ive got one but when I got there it wasn't even fitted with ABS unbelievable !!!
I'll just keep looking I guess but thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts