Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a renault kangoo expression 1.5 dci 80 and suddenly the electric windows and cigarette lighter has stopped working, I have checked the fuses under the passenger side parcel shelf but all looks good, they stopped working when i was using a portable tyre compressor in the cigarette lighter, I have seen the fuse box under the bonnet in the engine compartment and was wondering if it was a relay or fuse that has gone there but have no manual and cannot find a diagram of one online. Can anybody help me with this problem please.

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
41,358 Posts
Did you take the fuses out, and replace them correctly position wise, 100% certain here, if not, take a picture of what you have now so we can check first.

Not listing a fuse for windows on info in front of me. but might on another laptop.
So want to be sure, as wont have that laptop on until tonight..

Taking this as being your 2002 kangoo you are asking about,,..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually it is my wifes new Renault which is on a 54 plate, picture attached, I will take a picture of the fuse box in the car and also the one under the bonnet later today.
As for the fuses, now I'm not so sure but you will see when I upload the pics.
Regards and much kindness for your help

Attachments

·
41,358 Posts
First picture 25 amp fuses together in the second row, check these both for windows
Same row the blue one at the far right.. This controls radio also, has she lost her stations, or not got any stored stations now..
Nothing under bonnet is really for your issues

·
41,358 Posts
Made my night, thank you.. big daft grin on my face now

We do try and help..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts