Independent Renault Forums banner

341 - 360 of 377 Posts

·
Super Moderator Technical Supremo Platinum Member
24,220 Posts
I've worked on 400 mile range being "normal" for a car for years.
Just seems to be that tank size v MPG gives that.
Obviously will vary with driving style, traffic and journeys type.
My Q car shows 460m range with a full tank.... if all were on motorways at a sensible cruising speed I would be over 500.
Common DIL visits her parents oop north, which is fraction under 200 mile round trip, she uses about half a tank in her Picanto

·
Premium Member
Renault Scenic 1.6 L 16V 2002 Petrol
15,601 Posts
My petrol Scenic will do 400 miles to a tank on a good run at sensible speeds, and that's a 2002 model.

:) :) :)

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
41,057 Posts
on a full tank mine would have a heart attack lol ( It does 33 to the gallon on a good day )

Fuel was down to 109 per litre by us, its now crept back up to 116

Yesterday I had to put fuel in
Went to the wrong pump, and put that super duper diesel in @123p
Was sweating as I did it,

·
24,220 Posts
Well, I've booked a spot at the pub on July 4th, restaurant table on July 5th, two weeks at Hoseasons last two weeks July and a week in spain mid august.
Writing this from the beach after spending the morning in Primark.
Is it possible to book slots in intensive care???

FFS, you look at the way some people are behaving, 2nd wave is just round the corner.

Actually, I am getting quite fond of click and collect, no queues, no fuss, no human contact.
And click and dump at the tip is great.

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
25,454 Posts
Well, I've booked a spot at the pub on July 4th, restaurant table on July 5th, two weeks at Hoseasons last two weeks July and a week in spain mid august.
Writing this from the beach after spending the morning in Primark.
Is it possible to book slots in intensive care???

FFS, you look at the way some people are behaving, 2nd wave is just round the corner.

Actually, I am getting quite fond of click and collect, no queues, no fuss, no human contact.
And click and dump at the tip is great.
Well it looks like its happening in Wales with the meat factory deaths..and look at the deaths in Germany..holidays!!! have people lost the plot..

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
6,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #352
just when you thought it was getting under control it pops up saying try again.
many think this is the 2nd wave i still do but cant prove it with out a test i thought i broke my leg about 3 weeks ago but no way was i going to goto the hospital , lucky is was just a bad sprain , but then while getting up for a pee 11.45pm last friday i had a heart attack so the hospital got me in the end , but have to bow down to them i was in and out of surgery with a stint thing or what ever its called in me , so left in hospital till mon midday , but while in there many staff i talked to had what they say or think was the cv19 around xmas-jan . they have had the test and have the anti bodies and also think this was the 2nd wave , makes you think what is going on.

·
41,057 Posts
Are you Ok now Ron,
Daughter Army one is being sent home Friday, got to work from home again
Only been back a few weeks
Her Husband is being sent to the South , for 10 weeks Testing for Covid.
He's only been back 3 weeks from his last stint

Depending how you look at it, I have a feeling its all going to go **** up again

·
6,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #354
as far as i know i'm fine have to have one poss two more stinty things in 6 weeks , i have so much energy now but not aloud to do anything well peed off . looking at the new cases around the world c19 aint finished with use yet , anyone know if it can get into the food chain if so

·
24,220 Posts
Bloody 'ell Ron, you cn't go 'aving heart attacks without given formal notification and filling in three sets of different forms!
But glad to hear all is sorted for the moment and you are back with us.

Re Covid...yup, keep reading various reports that seem to put initial cases coming through end of last year, when it was simply a bad flu or cold. Makes no difference if 2nd or 3rd wave, the way some idiots are acting, it will come.
It's one thing on the beach in brilliant sunshine but travelling to and from in packed trains????
Heard on the radio today that investigations on the chicken plant in Anglesey that has been closed reckons the infections spread in the canteen and via car sharing.

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum, I let the Dogs out
7,907 Posts
Bloody Hell Ron, that happened to me last May, except I wasnt getting up for a pee, I was laying a patio, but it was not nice, I didnt require a Stent though, enjoy the day and night drug regimen, I keep forgetting, but hey? get well soo mate

·
6,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #357
ya the drugs just dont go jogging or you rattle like a tin can with nails in it ;)
agree not nice at the time not sure if the stay in hosp was worse as it was so boring . but we have survived maybe its the number 19 bus that will get us :D . one thing it makes you look at things in a different light . first thing is get rid of everything i dont need sell or dump i dont care .

·
9,486 Posts
Gosh Ron! .. hope you feel fully revitalised once all the procedures are completed.👌

ps If you're throwing good stuff out can we be first in the queue please? 😈

·
41,057 Posts
So thats the wife, kids, and dog going then Ron, bit extreme mate,
Who's going to look after you when you get old

341 - 360 of 377 Posts