Independent Renault Forums banner

361 - 377 of 377 Posts

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
6,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #361
dog no the rest maybe . first to go will be all my r/c stuff x5 50 size helicopters inc engines , all but one of my planes inc engines , tons of bits to go with them . i have some renault coils ( new) i never used 3 -4 of them , a kangoo/cleo drivers side drive shaft, also have a new freelander front driveshaft , time i took all the copper off cuts, car batteries, ali wheels down the scrap yard . all my tools will goto the kids so thats not a problem , spend a bit of time doing the house then sit back and relax ( like hell) . have to admit my back garden is again starting to look like a garden . i have a front strut spring removal tool like this i am toying with getting rid off
06175 coil spring compressor kit 1t hydraulic WORKSHOP CAR STRUT SUSPENSION Spri | eBay

·
6,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #362
i will post on anther listing later once i know what is going

·
Premium Member
2014 Captur tce 120 edc , 2010 Lancer VIII 1.8 143 hp
261 Posts
hi guys,

i was mostly very inactive during last few months. First there was a case of corona in the family which spread, then I had some health problem which is not serious but has been disturbing for some time.

Also had an accident with our Captur last week, I`d say we were lucky and unlucky at the same time but considering the severity of it, the lucky side outweighs.

Hope everyone is doing fine

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
41,082 Posts
We never received your sick note, please be aware we also need confirmation that you were ill, and not just skiving

Glad to hear you have recovered ,,

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
25,474 Posts
We never received your sick note, please be aware we also need confirmation that you were ill, and not just skiving

Do mods need sick notes as well..over to you today our kid if you will till I feel better..might be back later if my body starts behaving..see lasters post..

·
Premium Member
261 Posts

Is it supposed to be official or just dropping a message would do :ROFLMAO:

Thanks mate

·
41,082 Posts
Buggar will have to sort mine also

Already know its going to fail on both headlights,,
Tuck, was hoping for an extension So I could get Baby back on the road

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
I ve got damage on Captur which is equal to half price of the car (in authorized service) after the accident (got hit from the rear really fast) waiting for expert decision, i hope they will recommend write off. Luckily the guy who hit us is responsible for 100%

·
6,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #375
i knew i could have extended mine and the mrs but got it done anyway . the mot guy was getting fed up with cars booked in , they turn up start to put the details of the car in and it automatically got extended, i said if it does that do the mot anyway i would rather know if there are any faults

·
41,082 Posts
Mot*er* has to tell the customer, I have still taken a few..
Bloody hell, money would have been dripping off me next year with some of the cars..
Took a traffic last week, both suspension top mounts bottom ball joint, cv joint, track rod ends
He could have had the extension, and said no .
He expected it to pass LOL

Reactions: bugsb
361 - 377 of 377 Posts