Independent Renault Forums banner

121 - 140 of 243 Posts

·
Super Moderator Technical Supremo Platinum Member
23,771 Posts
Good Tip!
Funnily enough Phil, when I went out yesterday to fetch the bins back in, I took out an alcohol spritzer for the handles, then washed my hands.

Similar for anyone going out shopping.
Last week I saw people returning to their cars after shopping, opening the car using key fob, then unloading shopping, then getting in car, then hand sanitising. Some not hand sanitising but relying on their gloves which they are still wearing when they drive away.
Think on when and how.... I got into a routine last week.
Got out of car, keys into a plastic baggy.
Spritzed the trolley handles before entering shop.
Return to car, unlock with keys still in baggy.
Spritz hands and spritzer bottle and baggy.
Unload.
Return trolley.
Spritz hands again, outside of bottle gets another scrub.
Then get keys out and enter car.
Wash hands on return home.
Over the top? Maybe.

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
39,859 Posts
Meghan ‘Bans Harry from visiting dad’. Just pop in and check on Charles then?

·
Premium Member
Grand Scenic 1.6 2007
4,062 Posts
Phones, remotes, keyboards, keycards, toilet flushes, taps, microwave door, fridge door etc etc, door knobs, drawer pulls, steering wheel, gearstick. Takes only a few minutes every day to run through the house rag in hand.

·
Premium Member
4,091 Posts
BBC News: anyone spitting or coughing at police officers and saying they got Covid-19 classed as assault and will get 2 years in jail.

·
Sexy at 71 super duper mod..
23,916 Posts
Son in law has been seconded to medication delivery in his community..so pleased he will be in less risk..chemists are in chaos and finding it hard to cope he says..

·
Premium Member
4,091 Posts
I've just seen next door's boyfriend has his car parked under her carport again, he doesn't live there, only visits, I would've thought that's not responsible behaviour? Dunno where he lives but might be the next village. They're both pensioners by the way.

·
Sexy at 71 super duper mod..
23,916 Posts
I've just seen next door's boyfriend has his car parked under her carport again, he doesn't live there, only visits, I would've thought that's not responsible behaviour? Dunno where he lives but might be the next village. They're both pensioners by the way.
Just because your old doesn't mean you can't

Our kid is still at it..😁

·
Premium Member
Grand Scenic 1.6 2007
4,062 Posts
Hmmmm......... TV license taken, no smartphones ?
Do they even know what's happening?

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
6,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
i went out for my 1hr bike ride went past lidl and the new iceland not many shoppers there so lets hope the food rush is over , now where can i sell all them loo rolls ;) . places like wickes you order online then collect at store with out entering the store not sure on local garden centers , as it could be handy if you get board

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
9,395 Posts
OK ... so now we are in lockdown what are the plusses and minuses we might expect out of this situation?

Plus ..... look at how much money we might save by not going out.

Minus ..... having to talk to 'er indoors.

:)

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
39,859 Posts
On the plus side the Agoraphobics society has a sh1t load of new members .

121 - 140 of 243 Posts