Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just bought a 2001 renault Laguna sport I was told by many people not to go near it but It looked to good to let go 69000miles and a full years mot. There a lot of tiny things that need looked at but if any one can help that would be super.
1. back wiper not woking
2. front w/washer bottle leaks
3. front light washer cap missing
4. passenger door cap missing

many Thanks:confused:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Mr Kevin Donaghy

I have just bought a 2001 renault Laguna sport I was told by many people not to go near it but It looked to good to let go 69000miles and a full years mot. There a lot of tiny things that need looked at but if any one can help that would be super.
1. back wiper not woking
2. front w/washer bottle leaks
3. front light washer cap missing
4. passenger door cap missing

many Thanks:confused:[/help with laguna sport]

·
Registered
60 Posts

Well the bits that are missing either search easy for a used part or go to Renault and replace them that way.

The washer bottle u will again have to buy new or find a used unit. It's a bumper off job for that to replace it. Easy to do really there is a guide on here just search.

Rear wiper. Could be the motor, poor connection somewhere, switch you have to through and test stuff.

·
Registered
60 Posts

Well the bits that are missing either search Ebay for a used part or go to Renault and replace them that way.

The washer bottle u will again have to buy new or find a used unit. It's a bumper off job for that to replace it. Easy to do really there is a guide on here just search.

Rear wiper. Could be the motor, poor connection somewhere, switch you have to through and test stuff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts