Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any way of differentiating between the 300 and 308mm rotors that were fitted on the front of these? I mean without stripping and measuring... I live in the sticks and don't want to have to do the job twice :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
43,291 Posts
What size are my discs

In my experience there is no definite way of working out sizes without having a look. Remove one wheel and using a decent tape measure - measure the external diameter and thickness of the discs - generally that is enough to go on. If I were you I think it would much easier to do this than discovering when you had the discs off and they were the wrong ones. Make a simple drawing or better still take a pic if you can. Without having a look is a bit like crystal ball gazing.:d
P.S. don't forget to check if there are 4 or 5 bolt holes.

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Anyone know of any way of differentiating between the 300 and 308mm rotors that were fitted on the front of these? I mean without stripping and measuring... I live in the sticks and don't want to have to do the job twice :rolleyes:
Are you sure you got the correct dia's there ... last one seems a bit big :confused:

·
Premium Member
43,291 Posts
Disc sizes

Hi Torch - According to the Renault spec sheet you are correct - I also notice the discs have varying thickness - It's like I said originally it's best to take a wheel off and measure - sure it's a 5 minute job.:rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts