Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just picked her up today, man its comfortable :d

and the previous cars ive had, in descending order :)

Ford Focus 1.8 TDCi Ghia

BMW M3 3.0 Coupe dynoed @ 287.8 Bhp scooby muncher :rofl:

Ford Mondeo V6 Ghia X dynoed @ 198.9 Bhp full ST kit and 18" alloys with xbox in the boot and tv in the dash, sad to see this go

Ford Mondeo 2.0 Si

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Hi TorchDci,

Good pics all nice cars, Bit of a Ford fan I see, The Lag looks stunning, A lot of kit on it, Yes Renault's are very comfortable cars you can get the seating adjusted to suit most people, I wish you well with Your Lag.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers m8, yeah had quite a few fordys, but not adverse to change :d
done a bit of cleaning today as garages never clean them to the standard that i expect ;)
tomorrow i will mostly be cleaning the exterior, full meguiars wash followed by a polish and if time permits meguiars gold class wax :d

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
cheers m8, yeah had quite a few fordys, but not adverse to change :d
done a bit of cleaning today as garages never clean them to the standard that i expect ;)
tomorrow i will mostly be cleaning the exterior, full meguiars wash followed by a polish and if time permits meguiars gold class wax :d

Yeah I am the same as regards cleaning, No detail with the garages and just slap it on, Yep Meguiars foe me tho I have never used the wash.

Hope it stays dry for you then and does not get too hot, A lot of work keeping that Black Lag pristine mmm Enjoy your motor .

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cheers, done about 4 hours detailing on the laguna today and hopefully tomorrow weather permitting get her polished :d
im a stickler for detail ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts