Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi hope some magician can wave his magic wand and help me make my laguna better. Car started off having intermittant starting problems but was running smooth and amazing mpg of 56. Called the rac when the car stalled and would not start and his diaganostic check showed faults 61 preheater plug circuit, fault 77, egr valve and 97 clutch switch. Was'nt convinced it was any of these faults causing the problem so he checked the fuel pump which was working - after working on the car for about an hour he gave up and towed us home. We have since been on here and took peoples advice and changed the tdc sensor to no avail, changed the glow plug relay just incase this was the fault and now someone has suggested it could be the fuel filter. At the moment the car is turning over but not starting at all before my husband calls the scrapyard to collect it can anyone suggest any other reason for it not starting. Obviously do not want to keep changing things and them not working - by the way the car has started only once since the tdc sensor has been changed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts