Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have 2 nasty rattles from the sunroof blind. One I can fix as it's accessable due to it being the plastic grab handle at the forward secion. But there's some more plastic further back that's rattling badly that I just can not get to at all without removal.

I know it's going to be a PITA of a job to do, but can someone advise me on removal/refit procedures for this blind?

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Mine is the same!.The plastic handle is broken and rattles as and when it feels like it,and there is also another rattle from the same area that started yesterday....

To remove or replace the blind I strongly suspect that the headlining has to come out,which is not a job for the faint hearted.It is very easy to damage it and can be a bit of a pain to get to fit properly once removed.

If the rattle gets any worse on mine,then in the summer I might take the lining out and have a crack at sorting it out.It only rattles intermittantly at the moment,but it's sure to get worse.If I do get round to doing it,I'll post some pictures.:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts