Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

I'm not sure whether to post this in here or not so I'm sorry if it's the latter.

I want to get myself some lowering springs for my laguna as it is far to high! Problem is, I'm struggling to find any anywhere. I want to spend around £100-£150. Does anyone have any advice on where/if I could find some?...

Thanks guys!!

Jase

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Jason, try Spring Loaded (at Exeter Devon ). They have just supplied me with springs etc for my Laguna 2 1.9dci. Bilstein have just put front Strut assemblies and rear shocks on the market for the car. They are on the web. The front and rear springs were £120 and the Bilstein front struts and Bilstein shocks were £170. The rear shocks were a nightmare to fit. They should be 10 minutes a side but they have an extended tube on the bottom bush which fits into a hole in the suspension arm. This fills with water and rusts the tube to the arm. I ended up cutting bottom mount off bush to get access and after soaking multiple times with penetrant used a 24" pair of stilsons to rotate tube until able to force out of hole with very large chisel and matching hammer. total time 3 hours.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts