Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
43,291 Posts
Hi David - the lowest temperature readout for the heating system is 10 degress centigrade - the system is monitoring the cabin environment not the output of the air-con system. There is a cabin sensor built into the system which monitors, temperature, humidity and air quality - on the Laguna II fitted with climate control it is encorporated ito the rear view mirror pod.:)

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Hi David - the lowest temperature readout for the heating system is 10 degress centigrade - the system is monitoring the cabin environment not the output of the air-con system. There is a cabin sensor built into the system which monitors, temperature, humidity and air quality - on the Laguna II fitted with climate control it is encorporated ito the rear view mirror pod.:)
The lowest temp readout on the climate LCD is 16 degrees (Even though the air coming out of the vents may be colder)

I think the lag 1's were 10 degrees though?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks huw, I've put the aircon on hold for now as I've found that my drivers window wont go up or down although the motor sounds as though it is trying to operate, also need the rear axle bushes replaced. Ho Hum................

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks madnoel10, I've put the aircon on hold for now as I've found that my drivers window wont go up or down although the motor sounds as though it is trying to operate, also need the rear axle bushes replaced. Ho Hum................

1 - 9 of 9 Posts