Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.
I have had intermittent problems with my alarm going off on my 53 Laguna Sport Tourer 2l Turbo Initiale. Not too concerned about that but now when I lock the car (or attempt to that is) the indicators flash and a constant tone can be heard. I have not waited long enough to see if it stops, but certainly waited 2 mins and it has kept going. I have lots of threads that touch on similar topics but nothing specific to my problem. I cannot lock the car, or can but this noise is onging. Can anyone help please. thanks Dave

·
Banned
30,789 Posts
Hello laneyfto welcome to the forum :) if the noise you can hear is a slight whistle after you lock the car, the noise is warning you either that the bonnet, boot, or one of the doors is not fully closed correctly.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for that and am glad to have found the forums.
I have opened and slammed shut all the doors but without success. I strongly suspect that it's the tailgate that is at fault or the rear glass, which doesn't sound 'right' when I close it. How can I check the tailgate and glass? greatly appreciate any help please. Thanks Dave

·
Banned
30,789 Posts
Hi laneyfto :confused: I think the alarm door warning tone is something to do with the central locking, but I'm not sure.

Nevertheless I'll bump your post to the top, it might get noticed more. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts