Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys im sure this has probably been asked many times but having idling and car going into what i guess is limp mode and giving me fault codes like random cyclinder miss fire ive just today changed all the pencil coils to see no change i am now suspecting its the egr valve if this engine has one i cant seem to find it can anyone help me please much appreciated chris

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: laguna 2 f4rt turbo +fixed+

Rigth after abit of digging about removed hose from turbo and airbox to find end was perished so sucking in bay air cleaned the turbo up as its was sligthy capped due to unfiltered air and joined it with a 5 ply straigth 2.5 inch boost hose that i had slips over both the turbo and air feed nicely found that the breather pipe on the cam cover had come off so put a new jubillee clip on that boost solenoid was sticking so removed sprayed with carb cleaner and now thats fine and what was my first problem was under the tray next to the pas bottle remove top and remove cover there you will find the evap solenoid for the fuel tank mine was sticking cleaned and was fine for about 10mins got a new one and now everything is fine so if you every get the serv ligth on along with the traction control ligth followed by the engine management light flashing you will get logged 2 codes p300 and p314 random cyclinder miss fire and unknown cyclinder missfire because if that vapour valve sticks the air to fuel ratio goes out the window and car just goes into limp mode cheers ho[es this helps anyone out couple of numbers if ever needed boost solenoid 7700115002 and evap solenoid 8200024427

1 - 2 of 2 Posts