Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have 2003 Laguna 2 BVA 2003 model at 118000 km. False alarm showing on screen Red STOP and " Battery charging system has error, go to service" after few minutes engine started and this alarm disappeared 30 seconds. Service checked all : charger, battery and cable connection sockets but no problem. Finally dashbord program installed again and this error started to repeat after 2 days normal working instead of every start of engine. Any idea to fix it? Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They check battery and charger during fault alarm on screen and all was OK. Just remainin suspicious parts are dash board or ECU. try to find dashboard to replace dash board and check which is problem...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Laguna 2 Privilege 2.0 BVA 2003 False Alarm for Battery not charging fault*FIXED*

The problem was crack on the connection solder between the connection socket and main board of dashboard. When these solder was reheat the problem disappeared since 3 days...finger crossed :d:d

·
Registered
5 Posts
Re: Laguna 2 Privilege 2.0 BVA 2003 False Alarm for Battery not charging fault*FIXED*

The problem was crack on the connection solder between the connection socket and main board of dashboard. When these solder was reheat the problem disappeared since 3 days...finger crossed :d:d
Hi I'm having the same type of problem and would like to inverstigate the solder joint you mentioned. Where would I find this/ how would i gain access to this? pics if poss. Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts

i have sa e problem, need pictures for repair :confused:
thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry no Pics. When dashboard remove there are 2 cable groups and 2 connection socket. When you remove these sockets, check female connection sockets on dashboard side. My electrician just remelt the connection braze points carefully w'thout shortcut. Then error was dissapered :d

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.