Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys i have an 03 plate laguna 1.9 dci and the speedo hasnt worked since i got it back in march untill recently it didnt bother me but as the local filth have just took on 3 more unmarked cars i feel i should sort the issue or receive points an i dont want them lol
anyway the abs and brake warning lights are on the dash ive done the dial diagnostice and all the needles move so im illiminating the dash cluster as the fault anyone got any ideas what the problem is and how to fix it as cheap as poss without trip to renault dealers
bear in mind if its easy enough then ill have a go myself
cheers in advance

·
Premium Member
24,215 Posts
The near-side and off-side convention is fast disappearing ever since the UK joined the EU as it lead to confusuon when it comes to left-hand drive vehicles - many components are interchangeable.

The ABS sensor is situated behind the brake disc close to the outer CV joint. Before thinking of replacing check it is still in it correct location and it wiring in in good nick, etc.

You'll need ot jack the car up and remove the wheel for a proper looksee.:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tested the sensors and got no resistance between them both front sensors were open circuit so ordered 2 new ones with a bit of luck they will cure the issue if not then im guessing its gonna be the abs module

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.