Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone im new to the renault forum. Im from south yorkshire. Rotherham to be exact.

I own a Renault Laguna Privilege 16v 1.8. (2001 Model)

The problem im having is that on the dash, im getting SERVICE in orange that wont go away. I've reset the miles left to next service but the message still remains. How can i get rid of it. How much do they charge at the dealers to do such a think?

Thanks in advance your help is much appreciated.

·
Tourerman
4,838 Posts
Hi and welcome,

The orange service light should go out when you reset the mileage to next service.

You must have another fault, could be anything to do with the car.

·
RIP 31-12-2008
5,807 Posts
Hi Abu and welcome to Renault Forums, there have been similar posts to yours before so I would try a search of the Forum. As stated above you could have another problem but I seem to remember something about holding the reset button down for more than three seconds,
Regards Leroy

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
Has the spanner symbol disappeared in the dash? If so it isn't associated with that. If spanner has gone you have another "problem"

The orange service message comes on to indicate a problem, but not one that needs immediate attention. The service warning would be in RED if it was a major fault. Do you get any other warning lights.
It comes on ours when the screenwash fluid level is getting low.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts