Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

First post and I have tried to search through the forums to no avail.

I've recently purchased a Laguna 3 Sports Tourer 09 plate. It's the initale trim with a cabasse tronic carminat CD/phone bluetooth/satnav system.

I am looking to replace the satnav with one of the later Laguna 3 tomtom live systems. I assume they are going to be the same size and fitting to place into the dash.. I was thinking that I will need to purchase a tomtom screen unit/joystick control for the centre unit/additional wiring looms. I'm not sure if I can keep the original head unit or again if I would have to replace with a tomtom edition one.

Can any one give any guidance on this or share any links to posts or guides or videos showing this being done.

I already have an additional sat nav I would just like to have the inbuilt satnav updateable as I miss the speed alert and post code searches and the maps are way out of date. This is going to be my little pet project.

Kind regards

Andrew

:grin2:

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum, I let the Dogs out
7,174 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum, if you look slightly higher than this reply and read the wording in Red, you will see you are in the “Here, this is me” forum, not a technical forum, please ask your question in the relevant Technical Forum

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

Sorry posted from my phone. have reposted in electronics as couldn't find a Laguna 3 thread.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Regards

Andrew

1 - 3 of 3 Posts