Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,

i recently bought a laguna 3 and my radio info is not displaying on my navi screen.
my navigation works perfectly and my radio for as far as i know the radio also works(i can listen to cd's or local radio stations)
it just doesn't display on my navigation screen.

i think its a software problem but it could either be in the radio unit or the navi unit.
and i don't know if there are any updates for it to be honest. i don't trust dealers anymore since it took 4 of them to replace my blinker light and by the end i had to do it myself on vacation.

i tried buying a set from France witch was relatively cheap. but the baguettes wont respond to my e-mails.
this set from France

does anyone knows what the problem could be or had a similar problem?

my apologies for any typos English isn't my main language i'm from the Netherlands.

·
Premium Member
998 Posts
Hi you could try taking the leads off the battery and leaving them off for half hour then reconnect and see if the ecu will reset and hopefully it will come on, this is the first thing I would try before spending any money but be sure you have the radio code beforehand. Hope this helps

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes i have tried that when i just had the car also when i replaced the clutch the battery was out for several hours but unfortunately it didn't help my problem.
next week i have some spare time and i think i will try to go by an dealer and ask if there are updates available for the radio system. i just hope they wont tell me to make an appointment and leave my car there.

is there any other way for me to check for system updates or can only a dealer do it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts