Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pls help, my electric door mirrors dont work, i can confirm that there is no electric feed into the switch & can also confirm that all the fuses in the drivers side pocket are o.k. any ideas ?
Also through fault diagnosis i have managed to short out the rear windows from the drivers switch so there is now no electric feed into the back 2 of the 4 drivers window switches, again can confirm no fuses are are out in the drivers side pocket, again woul appreciate any help.

·
Premium Member
43,291 Posts
Hi Barber - what year and model is your Laguna and have you checked the fuse under the bonnet. If it's a Laguna II there is an additional fuse box above the one on the side of the dash but only accessable by removing the complete side panel which clips off. According to the Haynes manual it contains the fuse for the rear electric windows. Haynes also mentions the fuse for the electric mirrors are F6 and F15 fuse for the rear electric windows are F6 and F29. Fuses for the front electric windows are F6, F15 and F16

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The model is a 2002 laguna 1.9dci thanks for the info i'll have a look for the additional fuses.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts