Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just purchased an 05 laguna with the keyless entry/lock/start system. the hand book is saying that all dors will allow entry. however on mine it is just the drivers door that works. it locks itself and you can start the car without the card in the slot, but i am not sure if thats how it should be working, or if there is a fault. The car is covered by extended warranty, so i will book it in if this is a fault. Can anyone help with this.

Regards David B

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
There are different setup options on the handsfree door entry. This is altered/set by the dealer.Some people are concernced with security and only want the drivers door to open whereas others want all the doors to open.

·
Registered
7 Posts
My grand scenic 06 has keyless entry. I used to be able to open or lock car by any door until the mother inlaw slammed the front passenger door. Now only the drivers door and rear offside door lock.

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Mine starts without key in ignition also.

Are you keeping hold of the unlock button? Mine opens the drivers door first then if I keep hold of the unlock button it unlocks them all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.