Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My first post on a great forum...been reading threads and the help and support is fantastic.

I have what seems to be a silly question.:confused: ..How do you reset the clock in my Laguna II? I have a 1.9 TDi Techno (2003). In the manual it refers to buttons on the dash in front of the radio/clock but there are none. What am I missing??

Thanks in advance..Ozmo

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum is it done through the radio this is just a guess ian not sure i would say there should be buttons as you said.If not iam sure somone will help soon all the best Donald

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi,

My first post on a great forum...been reading threads and the help and support is fantastic.

I have what seems to be a silly question.:confused: ..How do you reset the clock in my Laguna II? I have a 1.9 TDi Techno (2003). In the manual it refers to buttons on the dash in front of the radio/clock but there are none. What am I missing??

Thanks in advance..Ozmo
There are two little pen holes under the clock display - the left one changes the hour and the right one changes the minute

Hope this helps

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
If you have a built in sat nav, the screen/clock is different and it will be adjusted by the menus for the setup screen.

Otherwise if you have a standard clock/radio display it is as mentioned by two tiny switches - you need to use a pin or similar to push them in as they are recessed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers for the responses adamfield and SportTourer .I couldn't find the pin holes but I do have a built-in Sat Nav so I guess I'll check through the menus. I've already tried this but obviously missed it. Thanks again....ozmo90

·
Banned
30,789 Posts
Hi,

I have what seems to be a silly question.:confused:
Thanks in advance..Ozmo
No question is silly, if you don't know the answer and like SportTourer Say's with yours the answer is, within the SN mines the same. :)

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
Cheers for the responses adamfield and SportTourer .I couldn't find the pin holes but I do have a built-in Sat Nav so I guess I'll check through the menus. I've already tried this but obviously missed it. Thanks again....ozmo90
No problem.
We are all here to try to help. Your question wasn't a silly one, just a reasonable request for help.

We have a standard display in our Privilege, so hopefully someone with the Sat NAv will be able to tell you the required sequence to get to the menu you need.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
sure m8 i have the same car,
go into the sat nav settings menu and you'll find the time/date setting within the sub menus :)
from memory i think its just a couple of presses in :)
the numbers will show in the screen and you can scroll through and press the right hand knob to select :)

you'll soon get it m8 :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Torch DCi,

Easy when you know how. Thank you so much for that. I'm no longer turning up late for work (..don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing..).

Cheers again mate

·
Registered
22 Posts
my model is adjusted using the satelite cd/radio controls on the steering column press the two top buttons for a second or two then use volume control to set desired time *stereo must be off*

1 - 11 of 11 Posts