Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, in need of some help with the above satnav. Bought Laguna without satnav discs and purchased some from Ebay. Loaded CD1 and received 'loading' message, followed by 'attention' but the display missed off the rest of the message. Ejected disc, switched off radio, switched it back on again and the radio will not work. I've taken out all the relevant fuses, disconnected the battery but no code input appears. Screen just displays time and temperature constantly and the disc slot lights up. Please please can anybody shed any light on this? The silence is killing me! :oops:

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
Scenic mk1ph2, RX4, ID35s11
2,944 Posts
hi
i think you killed it.....
it takes a long time for the bios stuff to update (like upto 5 minutes!!!)
didnt you read the text files about it ?
im not sure how you can fix t without replacing the control unit, as the bios software is correpted.
take the unit out and check on ebay for similar units.

always read the manual...
(it dont matter if you dont have one, they are linked on rf to download)

do a search on here for satnav stuff
best of luck getting it fixed

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for info mord , replaced it with a new sony ,good times!!! only problem now is, the stalk connector from behind the dash is something that even dynamic sounds dont even recognise !! i cant seem to find any info on it,yet it was a standard fit on the becker carminat ,is there any way round this because i would prefer to control volume from stalk controls ???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.