Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone any idea if there have been any recalls for the laguna II phase 1? If so, how do i find out if its be done on my car or do i have to pay to have things put right?

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
A Renault dealer should be able to tell you what recalls there are and whther they have been carried out on your car.
There is also a list on the VOSA website as well as Honest John, AA etc - although these may not be up to date.

You shouldn't have to pay for these to be carried out if they haven't already be done.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Agrre with ST that Renault dealer should have records but if it helps this is what my phase 2 had done and shows;

Renault sent me a letter direct last august about clutch slave cyl recall. Once the work was done a blue sticker with code was stuck to the bonnet lid to show what recalls had been carried out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
clutch probs

Agrre with ST that Renault dealer should have records but if it helps this is what my phase 2 had done and shows;

Renault sent me a letter direct last august about clutch slave cyl recall. Once the work was done a blue sticker with code was stuck to the bonnet lid to show what recalls had been carried out.
hi there, i am having probs with my clutch when i get into my laguna expression dci 52 plate my clutch pedal is flat to the floor also when driving and change gear the pedal stays down sometimes . i have to pull it bak up with my foot any ideas to what is caused this thank you

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Your car hasn't had the recall,by the sound of it.Thats the exact problem that the modified pedal spring and hydraulic system is fitted to cure.

I would contact your nearest dealer reference the clutch pedal re-call.Have your reg number and chassis number handy when you phone them.:)

·
Registered
37 Posts
can someone confirm if its the clutch pedel spring or the master cylinder, as i'm gettin same problem of the pedel sticking to the floor usually when i'm stuck in traffic jam.
cheers

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
This is the VOSA recall site

VOSA :: Vehicle Recalls
Great link - but this site is never up to date. I know there have been recalls since 2004 for the Laguna II, the clutch one being one of them, but that isn't listed.
When we had a Picasso it was "King of recalls" - we had 5 in 2 yrs - yet this site still doesn't list them all, yet it was 3 yrs ago..

A

·
0 Posts
Great link - but this site is never up to date. I know there have been recalls since 2004 for the Laguna II, the clutch one being one of them, but that isn't listed.
When we had a Picasso it was "King of recalls" - we had 5 in 2 yrs - yet this site still doesn't list them all, yet it was 3 yrs ago..

Don't know if this is any good or how uptodate it is

Car Recalls - The AA

1 - 10 of 10 Posts